Clean Eating Chick Quin Sandwich

Clean Eating Chick Quin Sandwich – rich in protein and veggies, this plant based patty is a true flavor match for that classic breaded chicken version.

Clean Eating Chick Quin Sandwich @spabettie

I am welcoming the new year with a few exciting new things. One that I am very happy to share with you – I have started working with Attune Foods, and I am thrilled to join an extremely talented team.

I have already had a couple-few meetings, and with each one my excitement builds – the vision of this company matches mine. In addition to recipe creation and being involved in the community, there are some opportunities in the next several months that I am very excited about. I already have some fun things planned.

Clean Eating Chick Quin Sandwich @spabettie

Who else loves pickles and mustard?

One of my favorite combinations – tart and tangy and salty all at once.

January is often when we look to make up for all the fun we ate had during the holidays, right? Our focus this month is clean eating, and my first recipe fits right in!

I created a faux chicken patty, or chick-quin patty.

Clean Eating Chick Quin Sandwich @spabettie

How good does that look?

I can tell you how good it tastes – crispy crunchy good! Protein and veggie rich, these chick-quin patties have all kinds of texture and flavor. These tuck into a bun or wrap, top a salad, and are easily made into chick-quin wings – a vehicle for your favorite dipping sauce.

Clean Eating Chick Quin Sandwich @spabettie

Please visit Attune for my chick-quin sandwich recipe.

• Kristina Sloggett says

I love this cereal too – I remember Erewhon from my favorite health food store growing up! thank you so much, Abby! XO

Okay, once again I’m dying to make one of your recipes! On the recipe, when I clicked the link for coating in corn flake crumbs, it pulled up a photo. I thought it would link me to some info about the corn flakes. Just FYI.

I love the packaged chick’n sandwiches I buy but these look much better. Another recipe for next week!

• Kristina Sloggett says

thank you, Christine!! happy you are planning to make this one as well – it was an instant favorite for us! the other two links in the post go directly to information about the Corn Flakes, if you’d like to see (I am very impressed with these corn flakes, two ingredients and they are perfectly tasty!) here is that link: Corn Flakes

2. tommy says

fun word play, you never cease to amaze – this is a brilliant creation and Attune is brilliant to bring you on! wonderful news, I celebrate my favorite blogger today! xo

• Kristina Sloggett says

aw, thanks T. you are the sweetest. by the way, THESE are the “chicken” burgers we were talking about the other day!! XO

• Kristina Sloggett says

thanks so much, Laura! and yeah – I have never even had a chick fil a… but the pickles and mustard always happens around here!

I am soooo excited for you and the opportunities you have coming your way! What an incredible company to team up with!

I’m checking out the recipe now! Looks delicious!

P.S. you know I’m so with you on the mustard and pickle deal…top with nooch and complete amazingness happens!

• Kristina Sloggett says

thank you, my friend (you were the only one who knew before this, by the way) 😉 thanks for sharing my excitement! XO

THRILLED for you!! They made a great choice, and I know there are many who will benefit from your inventive recipes! Congratulations my friend, this is a natural step for you!

• Kristina Sloggett says

you know what is … sort of funny? there was a chick fil a AD on my page today, in the secondary fill ads.

• Kristina Sloggett says

thank you, Heather! I am really excited about this – I love the product and the company philosophy, so it feels like a good fit!

Congratulation on your new partnership! I can’t think of anyone more creative to be concocting delicious recipes for Attune. :)

Also, these look delicious. I saw Heather made them last night for dinner–oh, the stalking qualities of IG…–and I’m thinking I might need to give them a try ASAP.

• Kristina Sloggett says

thanks so much Sarah – and that really just made me smile big – made my day :)

I hope you do make these, they’re my new favorite!