now EVERYONE can enjoy Vegan Chicken Nuggets – these are soy, gluten, and nut free! gather your favorite dipping sauce or top a salad – YUM.
Vegan Chicken Nuggets
MORE AIR FRYER GOODNESS: VEGAN AIR FRYER RECIPE COLLECTION
Whether you bake or air fry, you are going to love these!
Yes, I am back with soy free, gluten free “chicken” nuggets. This recipe is adapted from my Buffalo Wings so many have enjoyed for years.
Endless Serving Ideas
In addition to multiple cooking methods – baked or air fried – you can serve these Vegan Chicken Nuggets so many different ways. My go to is usually warm “chicken” over crisp cool salad greens – that is just the best, right?
A game day favorite is serving several big baskets of nuggets alongside all the dipping sauces. Just go overboard here – because who doesn’t like dippable bite size foods?
One of my current favorites?
Dipping into Brandi’s Sesame Teriyaki Sauce:
Vegan Dipping Sauces
One of the best ways to enjoy these Vegan Chicken Nuggets? Dipping them!
that Celery Ranch Dressing, tho.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes – thank you!
- 1 1/4 cups gluten free corn flakes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained (save liquid) and peeled
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons aquafaba
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast, divided
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- salt and pepper
- various dipping sauces
- If air frying, line basket with a parchment round.
- If baking, preheat oven to 325 °F. Line baking sheet with parchment or silpat.
- In food processor, pulse corn flakes to fine crumb. Transfer cornflake crumbs to flat bowl or dish, add 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast. Stir to combine and set aside.
- In food processor, pulse chickpeas to a crumbly paste.
- To the pulsed chickpeas, add 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs, cooked quinoa, minced garlic, apple cider vinegar, aquafaba, remaining 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast, onion powder, salt and pepper, pulse until partially smooth / completely mixed.
- Form chickpea – quinoa mixture into small nugget size pieces, roll through corn flake crumbs, and place on baking sheet or set in lined air fryer basket:
- Air fry at 370 °F for 6 minutes. Remove basket, carefully flip to other side, return to air fryer and cook another 4-5 minutes at 370 °F.
- Bake at 325 °F for 20 minutes, turn and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve warm.
adapted from this Vegan Buffalo Wings recipe
dairy, egg, soy, oil, and gluten free, vegan
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 365 Everyday Value, Organic Corn Flakes, 12 Ounce
- 365 Everyday Value, Garbanzo Beans, No Salt Added, 15.5 oz
- Organic White Quinoa
- Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, 16 Ounce
- Nutritional Yeast Flakes, 10-Ounce
- McCormick Onion Powder, 2.62 oz
- GoWise Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Perforated Parchment Paper Liners with tabs - 9 inch rounds with 6 inch tabs - Best for Air Fryers -100 per pack - - Eco Friendly - Bonus Free Recipe E Book
Serving Size:4 pieces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 354mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 5gSugar: 4gProtein: 7g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more…
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.