this Vegan Buffalo Wing Salad has layers of flavor and texture, and these spicy Buffalo Wings are for everyone: soy free, gluten free, and oil free! pour on the cool ranch dressing, have a bite of creamy, crunchy, spicy!
SEE MORE AIR FRYER GOODNESS:
Vegan Buffalo Wing Salad
Tangy Spicy Tangy!
I called them Chick-Quin.
A plant based chicken made from chickpeas and quinoa.
Super easy, pretty quick, and extra crispy crunchy if you have an air fryer. If you do not, these are still fabulous baked in the oven, the way I did for the five years before I had the wonder that is an air fryer.
If you are a fan of my salad recipes, you may have noticed that I love a crisp cool salad with a warm protein on top.
This Vegan Buffalo Wing Salad is one of my favorites. Warm spicy buffalo wings, crunchy romaine, kale, and celery, creamy avocado – all drizzled with Cool Celery Ranch Dressing.
I first made this Vegan Buffalo Wing Salad well before I ever set foot inside a Veggie Grill restaurant. Before we even had them in Portland, I am pretty sure.
Now though, I have been to Veggie Grill countless times, and aside from trying the new menu items each season, one of my favorite menu items continues to be the B Wing Salad.
I am also known to want to go sides of the B Wings with Ranch.
With a half piece of the carrot cake.
What? I share.
I still return most often to my homemade vegan Buffalo chickens, though. They are gluten free – which, whether I want to admit it or not, is better for me. It also means my celiac mom and my gluten intolerant husband can enjoy them too.
I am all about the tofu and all things soy, but in this case, my soy allergic friends can also enjoy these wings!
Wings for everyone – you get a wing, and YOU get a wing!
More Buffalo flavored recipes
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Buffalo Ranch Veggie Bowl
- Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Buffalo Jack Avocado Noodle Rolls
- Buffalo Jackfruit Enchiladas
Did you make this recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes – thank you!
- 6 pieces Vegan Buffalo Wings
- 4 large leaves kale, washed
- 2 bunches romaine, washed
- 3 stalks celery, washed
- 1 avocado, pitted
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup Celery Ranch Dressing
- Heat or re heat Buffalo Wings in oven or air fryer, according to recipe instructions.
- Remove stems from kale and romaine, and chop / rip into bite size pieces.
- Chop celery into small quarter inch moons.
- Slice avocado, remove peel.
- Assemble salad: arrange kale and romaine into bowls. Add celery, sliced avocado, and warm Buffalo Wings to top of greens. Drizzle with Celery Ranch Dressing.
dairy, egg, soy, oil, and gluten free, vegan recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 480Total Fat: 29gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 423mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 14gSugar: 4gProtein: 22g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more…
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.