this Vegan Cranberry Chicken Salad makes a great entree salad. increase portions and make a large salad for a potluck or party.
recipe originally published December 2, 2018
Vegan Cranberry Chicken Salad
I love a big salad.
A good entree salad for me must have multiple textures and vibrant complimentary flavors.
Bonus points for a warm protein atop the crisp cool greens!
This Vegan Chicken Cranberry Salad salad was borne out of necessity. Invites to holiday parties where I needed a guarantee there'd be something for a vegan to eat!
I learned early on to make a huge batch, because this one goes fast. Everyone likes it. Everyone.
(This recipe is easily doubled to make a large serving bowl for a crowd.)
Versatile Proteins for All!
The warm Vegan Chicken Nuggets topping this salad are not only chicken free, they are soy free and gluten free as well. Sometimes a rare thing, as you may know - it is often difficult to find a soy free meat alternative, or a gluten free one.
Much like our Vegan Buffalo Wing Salad, this Vegan Chicken Cranberry Salad has received rave reviews.
The cranberries and pecans bring autumn flavors that pair well with cool creamy avocado and the bright lemon.
This really does make a great holiday side or potluck offering. We love it for a simple weeknight dinner.
Vegan Salad Recipes:
- Green Goddess Chopped Salad
- Vegan Buffalo Wing Salad
- Lemony Brussels and Kale Chiffonade Salad
- Kale Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Build Your Own Chef Salad Bar
- Cauliflower Cashew Confetti Salad
- Hearty Nourishing Greens Salad
- Maple Roasted Beet Salad with Vegan Goat Cheese
- Santa Fe Taco Salad with Cool Salsa Ranch
- Sweet Vidalia Onion Salad with Tangy Lemon Dressing
I could eat this every day.
Did You Make This Recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes - thank you!
- Heat or re heat Vegan Chicken Nuggets in oven or air fryer, according to recipe instructions.
- Remove stems from kale and romaine, and chop / rip into bite size pieces.
- Add greens to serving bowls.
- Drizzle dressing over greens and toss to coat.
- Slice avocado into cubes.
- Arrange kale and romaine into serving bowls. Drizzle dressing over greens and toss to coat.
- Add avocado cubes, cranberries, and pecans.
- Top salads with warm chicken nuggets. Squeeze lemon over top.
vegan chicken is soy free, gluten free, oil free
Serving Size:1 salad
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 437Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 133mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 25gSugar: 9gProtein: 17g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more...
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.