This buffalo ranch veggie bowl recipe has layers of flavor and texture – raw, roasted, and pan fried veggies over quinoa and vegan buffalo chicken – savory and satisfying!
Vegan Chicken Veggie Bowls
Today I am sharing what is a typical lunch / dinner kind of thing around here – our Buffalo ranch veggie bowls.
I could literally eat a variation of a quinoa and veggie bowl every. dang. day.
It definitely fits in my theme of eating bright flavors and vibrant colors.
This tasty veggie bowl has a bunch of textures going on, with the flavors of:
- The best cool ranch dressing
- Crisp crunchy raw carrot matchsticks
- Tangy vegan buffalo chicken, shaped into balls instead of “wings”
- Creamy cool avocado
- Our flavorful favorite Ginger lime Brussels sprouts
- Savory sautéed shallots and mushrooms
- Quinoa cooked in veggie broth
Look at that sunshine!
seriously – every day.
is there a food or dish that you could eat every day?
Did you make this recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes – thank you!
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 shallot, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pint fresh crimini mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 1 fresh carrot, scrubbed and sliced into matchsticks
- 1/2 half avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 6 Vegan Buffalo Chicken Wings
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 1/2 cups Ginger Lime Brussels Sprouts
- 4 tablespoons Celery Ranch Dressing
- This recipe is really an assembly of a couple different recipes - some prior work involved, but everything is easily finished within an hour.
- Cook the quinoa. Use part of the quinoa to make the vegan chicken wings, and roast the Brussels sprouts at the same time.
- The Cool Celery Ranch comes together in minutes, and the rest of the veggies can be prepped while the chicken and Brussels are in the oven!
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine the shallot and mushrooms in sesame oil. Sauté until soft, several minutes.
- To assemble, divide the recipe ingredient amounts into two serving bowls, drizzle the Buffalo Chicken with Celery Ranch Dressing.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 394Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 16gSugar: 9gProtein: 19g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more…
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.