BBQ Mac and Cheese Burrito – creamy mac and cheese stuffed into a burrito alongside classic burrito fillings – then topped with a sweet tangy BBQ sauce. YUM!
Tacos vs. Burritos – where do you stand on this important issue?
Really, Vegan MoFo?
That is hardly fair, and I really do not think I can provide an answer.
Please do not take today’s featured recipe as a tip of my hand – after much thought and debate, we love tacos and burritos equally. To even the playing field, I am sharing more recipes for tacos and burritos after the jump.
If the numbers give anything away, I suppose tacos get more play around here. Tacos and taco type things. You’ll see…
As for the BBQ Mac and Cheese Burrito, this is more an assembly than a recipe with measured ingredients – you know how burritos work. I am sharing my Easy Gluten Free Vegan BBQ Sauce though, which we use around here often.
BBQ Mac and Cheese Burrito
YIELD: as many burritos as you need!
dairy, egg, soy and gluten free, vegan
Warm each tortilla before you fill.
Add several tablespoons Mac and Cheese down the middle of the tortilla, followed by the beans, finely grated cheese, and a good amount of crunchy lettuce. Roll tightly.
Top with BBQ Sauce.
How do you choose, really?
Can you tell me if you like tacos better than burritos, or vice versa?
more Tacos and Burritos!
- gluten free tortillas
- your favorite Mac and Cheese
- beans - refried, black, pinto
- vegan cheese, grated fine
- sturdy, crunchy lettuce - romaine
- Easy Gluten Free Vegan BBQ Sauce
- Warm each tortilla before you fill.
- Add several tablespoons Mac and Cheese down the middle of the tortilla, followed by the beans, finely grated cheese, and a good amount of crunchy lettuce. Roll tightly.
- Top with BBQ Sauce.