Chili Mac Halloween Stuffed Peppers are a super fun dinner for a night of trick or treating and parties! tasty, festive and fun!
Chili Mac Pepper Jacks
Hello and welcome to my annual Halloween stuffed pepper recipe!
This is something I look forward to each year, and I know some of you do too.
(See our full Halloween Stuffed Pepper Recipe Collection.)
This year, my Pepper Jacks look a bit different. I love the stand up – jack o lantern style I usually do…
and I am thinking in new ways lately.
These Chili Mac Pepper Jacks kinda look like they have masks, yes?
Easy Halloween Night Dinner
These can be as easy or as involved as you want them to be.
Not much time? Make the chili and mac ahead of time, and carve the jacks as the components are warming up…
No time and you love convenience foods? Pair this Vegan Chili with this Vegan Mac! Grab some peppers and a paring knife, and with some careful cutting during the cooking process – voila! Chili Mac Pepper Jacks in no time flat.
Make it your own!
The thing is, this recipe is completely customizable – your favorite chili plus your favorite mac and cheese. and just like carving pumpkins, your Pepper Jack face is your own as well.
This year, I attempted the Ghostface “Scream” mask with the yellow pepper. I grabbed a green pepper and made my version of Frankenstein’s monster. I like him. With the orange pepper, I kept it traditional with a classic pumpkin / jack o lantern face.
Did You Make These Halloween Stuffed Peppers?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes – thank you!
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- If not prepared ahead of time, make chili. Set to simmer on stove.
- Boil macaroni noodles, blend up Noocho Cheese Sauce. When noodles are cooked, drain and return to pot. Pour Noocho Cheese Sauce over hot noodles, stir to coat and combine completely. Set aside.
- Cut tops off bell peppers as you would a pumpkin, or slice one side lengthwise, like a "mask" in the photos here. Remove all seeds and ribs inside. Carefully cut jack o’ lantern faces into the best surface side / mask of each pepper.
- To assemble: Place peppers into a baking dish. Spoon chili and mac and cheese into carved peppers, alternating layers.
- Bake at 350 °F for 30-35 minutes, or until heated through and peppers have softened.
dairy, egg, soy and gluten free, vegan
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 420Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 477mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 8gSugar: 5gProtein: 25g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more…
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.