vegan Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding recipe – the flavors of fall infused into a protein and fiber rich breakfast! included: benefits of pumpkin chia pudding
recipe originally published October 11, 2017
Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
My breakfasts have been blissfully basic lately.
In my defense, I am a year round pumpkin fan, AND I have never even had a PSL. But yes, I admit – this Pumpkin Spice Latte Chia Pudding is the most basic of basic and I am all about it.
Blissfully basic that keeps me full and energized all morning.
pumpkin spice fans: see our Spiced Pumpkin Basil Cheese Ball
How To Make Pumpkin Chia Pudding
Chia pudding could not be easier to make, and it takes less than five minutes.
Because I have never tasted a Pumpkin Spice Latte, this recipe was made a couple different ways before I landed on the one I have been enjoying for a while.
I first added coffee flavor to the pumpkin pudding. It was okay… not great. I prefer my pumpkin unadorned. Non caffeinated? Pumpkin with dates or maple only?
I dunno – I just wasn’t a fan.
So I added the coffee to the cashew cream layer and jackpot! We had a winner – I have this Vegan Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding for breakfast a lot.
How long does chia pudding take?
This vegan pumpkin chia pudding could not be easier to make, and it takes less than five minutes.
I like to make a large batch and keep it in several single serve containers, so I am not dipping into one big container each time. (I keep the cashew cream and pecan / granola toppings separate, and combine everything at mealtime.)
I use the small square containers from this meal prep set.
So easy to make!
Meal Prep Recipe – How long does chia pudding last?
It takes so little time to make, and chia pudding lasts several days in the fridge!
I’ve been making this best version of the Pumpkin Spice Latte Chia Pudding recipe for more than a month. Yeah, I may have started as soon as we had our first glimpse of a sorta cool fall day. I’d make a double batch and enjoy it all week for breakfasts and after tennis snacks.
A great meal prep recipe!
vegan chia pudding recipes
- Pineapple Chia Pudding
- Roasted Apple Cider Chia Pudding
- Peach Mint Chia Pudding
- Low Carb Red Curry Chia Pudding
are you a year round pumpkin fan?
thoughts on the Pumpkin Spice Latte?
Did You Make This Pumpkin Chia Pudding Recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes – thank you!
- In blender, combine dates and cashew milk. Blend on highest speed until smooth.
- Add pumpkin and spices, blend to combine.
- Transfer to container with lid, add chia seeds, and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours to overnight. (I generally make this the night before.)
- Just before assembling to serve, combine instant espresso powder with one or two teaspoons water - just enough to dissolve. Stir this mixture into the cashew cream.
- To serve, layer pumpkin chia pudding and cashew cream in a serving glass / bowl. Top with pecans, cinnamon.
dairy, egg, soy, oil, and gluten free, vegan
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice, Pumpkin Flavored Fall Spice, 1.12 oz
- McCormick Ground Cinnamon, 2.37 Oz
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic White Chia Seeds, 2 Pounds
- 365 Everyday Value Canned Pumpkin, 15 Ounce
- Terrasoul Superfoods Organic Medjool Dates, 2 Pounds
- Elmhurst - Unsweetened Cashew Milk - Vegan
- Bustelo Instant Coffee. Large 7.05 oz glass jar. Pack of 2
- Raw Organic Cashews
- Glass Meal Prep Food Containers with Lids [4-Pack]
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 148Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 18mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 21gSugar: 29gProtein: 12g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more…
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.