A peach cobbler smoothie celebrates juicy summer peaches OR frozen in a distinctive breakfast or snack that tastes like a fruity cobbler dessert! this peach smoothie is nutrient rich and naturally sweetened.
recipe originally published August 17, 2012
TABLE OF CONTENTS - Jump to any section:
A nourishing peach smoothie that tastes like dessert!
Say hello to my current favorite peach smoothie recipe. This one is packed with all sorts of nutrition (cauliflower, what?) and is sweetened with dates and juicy peaches.
Grab some fresh summer peaches (or frozen, if we are in off season!), frozen cauliflower, and a handful of other ingredients and get ready to meet your new preferred smoothie!
Want more peach recipes? Try this Roasted Peach Crostini with Sweet Cream.
How to make a smoothie taste like cobbler
Just a couple additions will take this from a peach smoothie to a peach cobbler smoothie.
Ingredients like cashews and oats bring a cobbler dessert sort of flavor that really makes this smoothie something special. Cinnamon, vanilla, and powdered maca root add a warm flavor reminiscent of fresh summer pie.
Benefits of this smoothie
After you finish marveling the rich and delectable flavor, you'll celebrate the nutritional value of this recipe too! Some of the ingredient highlights include:
- Cauliflower: high fiber and low carb, cauliflower adds an important daily dose of several vitamins.
- Maca root: this favorite smoothie addition is known to increase energy and endurance, mood and libido!
- Dried Dates: these natural sweeteners also add more fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants.
More dairy free smoothie recipes
- Snickerdoodle Smoothie
- Bright Lemon Smoothie
- Protein Rich Pumpkin Smoothie
- Chocolate Smoothie with Salted Pepitas
Did you make this easy smoothie recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes - thank you!
- 1 ½ cups almond milk (or your favorite dairy free milk)
- ¼ cup dried, pitted dates
- ¼ cup gluten free oats
- ¼ cup cashews
- 3 fresh peaches (or 1 ½ cups frozen)
- 1 cup chopped / riced fresh or frozen cauliflower
- scrape 1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maca root powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- In the jar of a high powered blender, combine almond milk, dates, oats, and cashews. Blend at highest speed until completely smooth.
- Add peaches, cauliflower, vanilla, maca powder, cinnamon and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses, garnish with fresh sliced peaches and cinnamon.
YIELD: two smoothies
dairy, egg, soy and gluten free, vegan recipe
Blending the dates, oats, and cashews first by themselves ensures there are no pieces left in your smoothie. Blend until smooth before adding the remaining ingredients.
If you do not have a high powered blender, soak cashews in hot water to soften. (About 20 minutes)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 44mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 11gSugar: 19gProtein: 8g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more...
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.