Vegan Appetizer Recipes
Welcome to the Appetizers recipe category. Here you will find all sorts of appetizer recipes: from Happy Hour at Home, casual game day gatherings, and fancy party eats.
From finger foods and two bite nibbles to dips and small plate foods, we have the food answer for any occasion!
A reader favorite? Our Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip has been a popular recipe since our first version published in 2011.
Some of our appetizers include:
- Mango Habanero Guacamole - this classic starter dip balances the cool with the heat and sweet!
- Boursin Stuffed Peppadew Peppers - our plant based take on a Boursin style gournay cheese pairs well with sweet peppers.
- Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip - vegan, we promise! this dip will make you question everything.
- Spinach Dip - another classic appetizer recipe! ours is an oil free dip, and this recipe has all the tips for the best result.
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower - a tangy, spicy game day favorite! make a double batch, because these go fast!
Fans of these appetizer recipes also visit these categories often:
- Game Day
- Air Fryer
- Fast Food Fridays
- Gluten Free
- Happy Hour at Home