these Vegan Goat Cheese Corn Muffins have a tangy bite and go well with savory or sweet! gluten free, dairy free, soy free, vegan
recipe originally published October 26, 2010 – Vegan Goat Cheese recipe now found here.
Goat Cheese Corn Muffins
I came up with an easy vegan cornbread muffin recipe, then added goat cheese.
They are delicious, and the tangy bite inside is perfect!
come back later to see what I am serving these with – any guesses?
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Spray a muffin pan or line with paper cups. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together cornmeal, flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add milk, olive oil, maple syrup to dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Spoon cornbread batter into a prepared muffin pan - filling halfway. Add a dot of goat cheese to middle, top with another spoon of cornbread batter. Continue with remaining batter and goat cheese.
- Place in 350 °F oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until golden brown and inserted toothpick comes out clean.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Bob's Red Mill Organic Medium Grind Cornmeal, 24 Oz (4 Pack)
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free All Purpose Baking Flour, 22-ounce
- 365 Baking Powder, 10 Ounce
- Unsweetened Cashew Milk - 32 Fluid Ounces
- La Tourangelle Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 25 Oz
- Organic Maple Syrup, Grade A, 16-Ounce
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece)
- Spatula Whisk Set of 6
- OvenArt Bakeware Silicone Muffin Pan, 12-Cup, Red
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 144Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 283mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Try AmazonFresh Free Trial for Unlimited Grocery Delivery – add these recipe ingredients to your list. use code FRESH25 for a $25 off discount on your first AmazonFresh order!
Kristina is spabettie! She discovered a love of cooking at an early age, and founded spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. As the sole recipe developer and photographer, Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing flavorful and vibrant vegan food! She loves dachshunds, karaoke, drums, and travel.
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.