these gluten free vegan Irish Cream cookies go perfectly with your afternoon tea! just the right amount of sweet, with layers of warm cinnamon and vanilla.
recipe originally published March 28, 2012
Gluten Free Cookies
They go perfectly with a dachshund, a blanket, and a Saturday afternoon movie marathon.
They are a welcome gift for the ER staff and volunteers, one of which remembers you by now.
Melt in your mouth and lightly crunchy, these blonde lovelies have an added sparkle from the dots of vanilla bean. Can you see them?
These gluten free cookies are the perfect amount of sweet, with a light Irish cream flavor you never knew you needed in butter cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Line baking sheet with parchment.
- Cream together butter, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla paste and Irish cream.
- Stir in flour 1/2 cup at a time, combine until dough forms. Do not over mix.
- Knead into a ball. Wrap and cool in refrigerator 10 minutes.
- Roll into one inch balls and place on prepared (parchment) baking sheet, press 4-5 cinnamon chips into each ball.
- Bake at 350 °F. for about 12 minutes, until just golden brown on edges. Cool completely.
dairy, egg, and gluten free, vegan
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 cookies
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 199Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 89mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Try AmazonFresh Free Trial for Unlimited Grocery Delivery – add these recipe ingredients to your list. use code FRESH25 for a $25 off discount on your first AmazonFresh order!
Kristina is spabettie! She discovered a love of cooking at an early age, and founded spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. As the sole recipe developer and photographer, Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing flavorful and vibrant vegan food! She loves dachshunds, karaoke, drums, and travel.
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.