Butternut Toffee Meltaway Fudge – this bright dessert is creamy sweet and nutrient rich. these vegan keto fat bombs are creamy cool flavor bites!
Vegan Keto Fat Bombs
Look at that photo. That fluffy creamy fluffy…
Boy, do I wish you all could taste this right now.
This really is my new favorite thing, and I already have several other flavor and ingredient variations to the recipe. I know. My favorite. My favorite this week?
But I mean it, you guys! Again, I mean. I suppose I am in the right space if I continue to get this animated about food.
After a few recipe run throughs, we have all been enjoying quite a bit of Butternut Toffee Meltaway Fudge around here. Friends, a couple neighbors, even Jason likes it and he is not a squash fan.
With the very warm days Portland has seen, these cool bites of sweetness have been a great afternoon snack.
Heh. Sometimes that’s a cool snack at eight in the morning, if I am being honest.
So this fudge. I am so excited to share this one with you all, you guys. It is so SO good! Creamy sweet, that light sweet I am always talking about.
A friend recently told me about a Beet Fudge she made and I was intrigued. No chocolate in this fudge, it sounded more like those fat bombs I hear people talk about, and fudgy in consistency.
I do love beets, and I plan to make my friend Wendy’s Beet Fudge soon. However, I just bought a new English Toffee Stevia and I immediately thought of a perfect veggie pairing…
I was right.
Honestly, I hope you all try this Butternut Toffee Meltaway Fudge. It really is so good. I really does just melt…
- 10 ounces cooked butternut squash*
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter (solid, not runny / oily)
- 1/2 teaspoon Toffee Stevia
- *for this recipe, I have used both fresh butternut squash that I roasted, and frozen, cubed squash. for the frozen cubes, I thawed and mashed it through a mesh colander to remove excess moisture.
- In a small bowl, melt coconut oil and cashew butter. Pour into blender or food processor.
- To the melted coconut oil mixture, add butternut squash and stevia. Blend on high speed until completely smooth.
- Line a loaf pan (or similar size pan) with parchment. Using a spatula, pour Butternut Toffee Fudge mixture into pan. Cover and refrigerate several hours to set.
- Store in refrigerator in covered container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 20 Total Fat: 1g Saturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 10mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 1g Protein: 0g
Try AmazonFresh Free Trial for Unlimited Grocery Delivery – add these recipe ingredients to your list. use code FRESH25 for a $25 off discount on your first AmazonFresh order!
Kristina is spabettie! She discovered cooking at an early age, and founded spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. As the recipe developer and photographer, Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing flavorful and vibrant vegan food! She loves dachshunds, karaoke, and travel.
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.