This single serve, chocolate Chip Cookie for One is for those times you just need one cookie. Enjoy this classic warm right out of the oven!
recipe originally published September 11, 2013
Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Monday afternoon on Facebook, my friend Shirley said she was thinking about making one big cookie for herself. Several people chimed in, saying that sounded good, we also wanted a cookie. Three of us made cookies. I pulled down a cereal bowl, some flour, butter, chocolate... my cookie was good.
Yesterday I made another. Actually wrote down the quantities and perfected the single serve cookie.
Did you make this recipe?
Follow spabettie on Instagram and tag us with #spabettie
We love seeing your recipe photos and remakes - thank you!
- ½ teaspoon flax seed, freshly ground
- 1 ½ teaspoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon butter (non dairy / margarine)
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ cup gluten free all purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- handful dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Combine ground flax and water, set aside.
- Cream together butter and maple syrup. Add flour but do not stir.
- Mix baking powder and sea salt into flour, then fold into wet ingredients. Add flax gel and chocolate chips, combine.
- Spoon onto prepared (parchment, sprayed) baking sheet, bake at 350 °F for 10 minutes, or until cooked through.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 6gUnsaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 208mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 5gSugar: 13gProtein: 6g
nutrition calculations results vary by calculator, are for informational purposes only, and are not intended to replace medical advice or treatment.
Kristina is spabettie! She found cooking at an early age, and created spabettie in 2010 to share vegan recipes. Kristina turned her culinary training into sharing vibrant vegan food! Read more...
spabettie / Kristina Sloggett is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.