Top 16 Cocktail Party Recipes

in appetizers, cocktails, Happy Hour at Home

Southern Belle-ini

For all of the holiday festivities, to ring in the new year, even kicking back on a Sunday for the football game – you know I have the food and drink all planned out.

It seems every time I throw a party, there are some tried and true standards that always come to play. Our favorites (um, my favorites? okay).

Even so, I do like to mix it up and wow people with something new. I have another Foodie collection to share with you, this time it is my Top 16 Cocktail Party Recipes of 2013. Hand held nibbles, things to dip and dip in to, a savory stuffed waffle and a stuffed avocado. Bright and pretty drinks, festive and fruity, this list is sure to inspire.

Because even if it is football, it can still be a cocktail party.

If you cannot see the slideshow, click here to see the whole collection.

SLIDESHOW SPONSORED BY FOODIE VIA GLAM MEDIA. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED HEREIN ARE THOSE OF SPABETTIE.

1 Sarena (The Non-Dairy Queen) December 13, 2013 at 6:07 pm

That goat cheese and blood orange sorbet look so good! YUM! Well, everything looks good…now I’m hungry and you are on the other side of the country. :(

Love you lady! xoxo

2 Mary@Mary's Test Kitchen December 15, 2013 at 10:27 am

I love the look of those Avocado Shiitake Spring Rolls! So fresh!

3 Jackie @ Vegan Yack Attack! December 17, 2013 at 12:24 pm

I will take all of the buffalo things, please and thank you!

4 The Peace Patch December 25, 2013 at 2:33 pm

Tomato Cheese Pie Bites…I’d love a basket of those with some baked potato wedges please! :)
Just want to wish you a Happy Holiday…hope you are blessed with laughter, peace and harmony. Thanks as always for all you share. Cheers!

5 Roz@weightingfor50.com December 29, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Happy New Year Kris. Thank you for all your wonderful recipes and healthy inspiration!!!! Hugs. Roz

6 Kristina Sloggett January 11, 2014 at 1:49 pm

happy new year, Roz! thank YOU for your messages – always sweet and always bring a smile! XXO