cheesecake recipe collection [vegan, gluten free]

chocolate ganache swirl cheesecake with almond fig crust

July 30 is National Cheesecake Day – and we are celebrating the cheesecake all day around here. A favorite ever since I knew what it was, I have made several cheesecake recipes over the years, and I am also sharing recipes from friends, the accompanying photos credited to them.

All of these cheesecakes are plant based/dairy free/vegan and gluten free. Enjoy!

brownie bottomed cheesecake

Chocolate Cheesecake

mini chocolate cashew cheesecakes

lemon lime cheesecake with fresh mango sauce

maple cream pumpkin cake with buttery gingersnap crust

triple berry layered cheesecake

lemon cranberry cheesecake

lemon cranberry cheesecake

salted caramel cheesecake

apricot swirl cheesecakes

apricot swirl mini cheesecakes

pumpkin cheesecake

pumpkin cheesecake with candied pumpkin seeds

New York cheesecake

berry cheesecake tartlets

berry cheesecake tartlets

chocolate ganache swirl cheesecake with almond fig crust

chocolate ganache swirl cheesecake

apricot rosemary cheesecake

apricot rosemary cheesecake

raw brownie bottomed cheesecake

Last but not least, an ice cream with cheesecake pieces inside, and a cheesecake cookie:

blackberry cheesecake ice cream

raspberry cheesecake cookies

raspberry lemon cheesecake cookies

this post was shared withย Healthy Vegan Fridays.

Holy Crap girl. I just want to stuff my face into the computer screen! They all look incredibly divine! Thanks for including my cheesecake! xox

I’d like a slice of the brownie-bottomed cheesecake, please. Or the pumpkin. Or … or…or…

When you write your cheesecake book, can I be a tester?

Oh, yes, a cheesecake book!!! I think that’s your book! ๐Ÿ˜€

This list looks too mouthwateringly good. .. I want them ALL. And thanks so much for including my mini cheesecake pies in this amazing roundup!!

• Kristina Sloggett says

that is the first cookbook I ever thought I’d write, actually! years ago, in college, before I knew what a blog was…

• Kristina Sloggett says

that is funny, because the first time I was told I should write a cookbook was back in college when I used to bake cheesecakes all the time – that is what got me thinking about cookbooks at all… WAY before I knew what a blog was! :)

Wow! Look at all these heavenly sweets! I want to taste them all. Anyway, thanks for sharing the recipe! These are not just delicious but also healthy. ๐Ÿ˜‰