Remember when I captured shots of these amazing snowflakes? I hope to see more this year…
For the second week in a row, it’s Fill in the Blank Friday!
1. My best quality is my open mind. Even if I do not agree, I can see more than one side, and I am accepting of nearly everyone.
2. One of my less flattering qualities is I can get caught up in my dreams and goals – I sometimes have to reel in the unrealistic.
3. I’d rather be right now? visiting New York City. I love the city this time of year…
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is my inflammation. Time to do a raw cleanse or pay more attention to my diet. Joints hurt.
5. I am looking forward to spending time with my family next Thursday… playing our family tradition card game – contract rummy – and laughing. It always feels like Grandpa Z is there with us.
6. A super random factoid about me is my selfishness with regard to my time. As extroverted as I may be, I need my down time, I acknowledge this and take it. It’s good for me and you if I do.
7. I want to bundle up with Jason and a thermos of hot cocoa, and go to the Holiday Tree Lighting next Friday! Always so festive! Another I want to? I want to make these. Don’t they look decadent?
After the cleanse…
Want to join us in Fill in the blank Friday, or see some other blogger other answers? Visit Lauren at the little things we do.