fill in the blank friday
okay, I know it’s early to be thinking about holiday trees, but I had a conversation about them with a good friend yesterday, and I am excitedly thinking about what to do this year (new house = BIG tree!).
I just discovered a new blog today through another friend, and then discovered on that blog the fun Fill in the blank Friday.
I thought I’d participate, the questions are fun…
1. I like karaoke. dachshunds. fresh fruit. glitter. high heels. lip gloss. open minds. dark chocolate. oh, I should stop now?
2. A life goal of mine is to learn how to tap dance!
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is trash television. cannot get enough, it is my guilty pleasure. I have to be doing something else at the same time, though – cooking, laptopping, painting or crafting.
4. Some wise words that I love are “whatever you focus on gets bigger” – this can go either way, but I prefer to focus my intentions on the positive…
5. Most mornings you will find me on the treadmill.
6. Right now I am super into decorating our new house – we buy paint this weekend!
7. Right now I am super over negative people. I am always over them. *side eye*
Want to do your own Fill in the blank Friday or see some other blogger other answers? Visit Lauren at the little things we do.