thoughts and things

This is one party I am extremely late to – I am now on instagram. Basilgram. I won’t talk about the instant addiction, but if you want to see some candid shots of food and even more Basil, follow me? (spabettie)

Speaking of dogs, and photos of dogs, and … we weren’t speaking of hysterical laughter but…  THIS makes me laugh. I want to submit something.

If Portland wasn’t already a hugely awesome plant based mecca, our kick ass mayor does this.

But then there is something else going on in Oregon. I have a serious problem with this. What the WHAAAT? Insanity.

That extra happy when I order a three shot Americano, and they offer me the fourth shot because they had to make it anyway.

You all know I love my waffles, right? What you may not know is that I also love handbags. Therefore I must ask why, oh why can’t this be a real thing!?

Back to dachshunds, and Jason’s new cufflinks:

I have been listening to one Beastie Boys cd in my car since this day. On our road trip last month, I asked Jason to find a new cd – he put in Chumbawumba. Specifically, Tubthumper. I forgot how good that entire album is.

You are all now impressed with my up to date music collection.

Also impressive – the amount of cds in my car. All in their original cases. All over the place, stuffed in every pocket of every seat and door. Yes, I do have an iPod…

This took me right back to childhood:

This list of food words that should be banned is a hilarious read. “… editor says “enrobed” makes him think of Hugh Hefner — a decidedly unsavory thought.”   ^^ snort.

More hilarity, Christina’s post that is all animated GIF.

and finally, this:

is just so dang cute.

Comments

Just when I think I already adore you/your blog too much, you go ahead and post about my two currents obsessions, instagram and dog shaming. How dare you. :)

And I have, of course, added you on Instagram.

I think I was already following you on ig? if not I will… I’m still figuring that part out, there needs to be a notification system… 😀

yes, totally. I used to be quite the gum connoisseur – Hubba Bubba was … smoother (as was Bubble Yum…). Bubblicious was grainy, but WAY more flavorful… 😉

I just joined Instagram a couple of days ago as well. Super late to the party! Portland’s mayor is awesome but what is up with the rainwater collection? I think 3 out of 5 people here in Seattle collect it!

I know, many here in Portland collect rainwater, too. I cannot understand it, so bizarre, so going the wrong direction!

You’re totally addicted to Basilgr….errrr….Instagram and I love it!

I just found out about Dog Shaming yesterday and I can’t get enough of it.

yay – I am following you on ig now too… 😀 hope you had a great weekend, and that your week is a good one too!

yes, I really liked it – the one song, yeah, that’s okay – I think the rest of the album is much better!