Potato Angels

Potato Angels – the kinder, gentler cousin to the Deviled Egg – rich, creamy, and crispy, these one bite, hand held appetizers are packed withΒ great flavor!

Potato Angels

These bite size lovelies are phenomenally delicious and fun.

Just look at how cute they are.

Potato Angels

I just happened to be in the right place at the right time (okay, in a chat thread in one of my vegan groups) when someone mentioned Potato Angels.

Intrigued, I quickly searched the person mentioned, and found the source of this wonderment. Then grabbed my keys and headed to the store for mini potatoes.

Potato Angels

Have I shared my super secret exclusive technique for filling piping bags?

It works really well. Do that.

I followed the recipe exactly, and these are so tasty – crispy outside with creamy filling.

We enjoyed them with dinner – my quinoa basil bean burgers served warm over a kale chiffonade. They would also make a great appetizer for a party, or just a snack as you pass by the fridge…

Potato Angels

I made another new kale chiffonade for that dinner.

which of course led to this…

Potato Angels

oh my.

To see the recipe and enjoy potato angels yourself, please visit VegWeb here!

Sarena you are talking about Heather, right? πŸ˜€ I would totally eat cereal for dinner. I’ll even post it! πŸ˜‰

• says

Yeah, I’m talking about Heather! I know you eat cereal for dinner! Heather claims to have eaten it the other day, but I question that! She knows I’m playing with her, but dang, she is the sauce queen and can take any meal to the next level! I bet her cereal even has some amazing sauce to go on top!

I just replied to Heather that all three of us should have a cereal day… where that is what we post for dinner! πŸ˜‰

haa! I’ll post cereal. πŸ˜‰ in fact, you, Sarena and I should have a “cereal day” where we all post just that!! :)

Oh my – the husband and I were just discussing making vegan deviled ‘eggs’ the other day because we have this ultra cute deviled egg tray that demands filling. These would be the perfect fit!

haa, Eileen have you been following that my cherry posts are every other day, and that today should have been a cherry day!!?? πŸ˜‰ nope, I’m not done… more to come! these angels could not wait, though!

I hadn’t either, as soon as I did hear of them, I made them immediately! πŸ˜‰ and have made them again already!

2. little2ant says

My husband is the husband who invented this!!! So glad others are enjoying these. We bring them to potlucks often. It is amazing how the eggs are not missed!

well hello! I was wondering if the creator would find out I made these – didn’t know if contributors receive notification of traffic on that website or what. THANK YOU for sharing these – we have made them twice now and love Love LOVE them! cheers! πŸ˜€