…via flowers.

Jason brought them, just because.

and now I’m sharing them with you – thank you all for your continued readership, friendship and support – it means more than you know.

thank you, Abby!! a while back you said it has to rain to give us rainbows… (eyes welling up as I type that) I think of that nearly every day. <3 I do look for the sunshine, everywhere. XO

oh, Lisa B… thank you! you are so sweet. I hope you are well, I am sorry I haven’t had much time for communicating lately – I miss “chatting” with you! XO

Hey love,

always here for you! You are a beautiful person and I really hope we cross paths one day, would be fabulous to meet you! Thinking of you <3

p.s. I never got your email?! Maybe it got lost in internet land, this is my good email

I am so happy to call you a friend – you are so positive and honestly, a bright smile to each of my days! xo

Hi Kris,

I haven’t been up on blog reading so I’m not sure exactly what’s happening with your Dad but I’ve seen some comments on Eden’s blog. I’m so sorry that your dad is in ICU. I hope that you are taking good care of yourself. Hang in there.

I just love you. Already you have helped more than you know. Our conversations last night are so valuable to me! XO

thanks, Eleah… Dad is okay. he is back home from the hospital, which is always good, but dang it the (very aggressive) chemo is taking it’s toll. we are all keeping positive and holding onto hope, we really just need a break from complications. I appreciate your thoughts. XO

I read the title of this post and the song “You are my sunshine” popped into my head. It made me smile. Just like your posts always do. You are beautiful!