mazel dog

Basil got a new tee shirt yesterday.

My recent schedule has me staying up late nights, where Basil and I have been enjoying Andy Cohen and Watch What Happens Live. I love this show, I love Andy – and a good amount of levity is brought to my day. Laughing feels good.

The other night while watching, I now admit to some impulse shopping.

Basil was the lucky recipient of my impulse shopping this time.

Basil now understands black outfits show every little thing. Darn dog hair.

Today’s word of the day?

Mazel Dog!

Comments

1. Natasha says

Mazeltov Mazeldog! Haaaaaaaa!!!! Love it….I think he needs one that says “Schnitzle”….hey! do you like dulse?

I LOOOOVVVEEE that you say that – before I landed on “Basil” – his name was *almost* Schnitzle!! no joke!! I love seaweed – so I think I would like dulse?? :)

• Natasha says

LOL!!! Really???? – I have such a crazy imagination…and apparently so do you! Love it! :) So Dulse….well it is is like – ummm- sea water in the form of a leaf and it a acquired taste….I dehydrate mine in the oven – grind it up in my coffee grinder (I have 3…yes…3…one for spices, one for herbs, and one for coffee….) and sprinkle it on pasta, salad, soup, etc…some ca-razy people like to eat it like fruit leather! uh – not moi!

yep – sounds like something I would like. and um… I’d be one of those who eat it like fruit leather… πŸ˜‰

aw – I love that a dog in a shirt made you think of us… Basil is your Clothed Pup Friend from America… πŸ˜‰ we send our love!

Basil makes most things easier, no doubt. he (like most animals, I believe) knows when something is up, and when we need extra pup cuddles.

Seriously? I’m going to – not making this up – a friend’s “bark mitzvah” for his dog next weekend. I think I know now what he’s getting…..

get it now, Claire!! the shipping is VERY fast – you should get it in time! I LOVE it, that will be a PERFECT gift for the bark mitzvah! πŸ˜€

No. You. De-idn’t. Mazel!!! I love love love me some Andy–he is so adorable. I swear though Kris, if you tell me that you are a Real Housewives fan then I am ready to marry you :)

I love Watch What Happens Live (and Andy)! I’m so stoked that his show is on 5 nights a week now (although I almost always forget) and DVR it whenever he has anyone from the Real Housewives on (it’s on wayyyy past my bedtime!)
    As soon as I saw the shirt, I thought “Andy Cohen!” I wonder if they make them big enough to fit my dogs…

YES – I’m pretty sure they do – GET SOME!! they are SO cute. I know, I always forget it’s on 5 days a week now (squee!) but lately I’ve been up late enough to watch. the dog shirt was a TOTAL impulse buy because Andy Told Me To… πŸ˜‰