bienvenidos!

we are baaaack!

We have been “backpacking” in Mexico since I was here last – and oh, how I have missed you all!

Landing in Puerto Vallarta with only one night booked, we traveled through Nayarit and landed in several different places. I have just started to go through the 900 photos I took – I will share more about our travels in the coming days.

Our first night included this view on our balcony:

I really thought Jason might sleep out there. Our next home? Needs one of these. So very therapeutic for my water loving Jason.

This was our view for many days.

We celebrated the holidays.

We celebrated our anniversary.

We spent days and days on the beach.

We enjoyed tequila.

On the beach.

Everywhere.

I love hammocks.

This was my view.

A lot.

Another hammock perspective:

Now this little sweetie is my view:

We are all back home, and all is right in our world. Plus, we have a checked bag full of tequila. The vacation continues…

Basil had his own adventures while we were gone – I’ll share all of those too!

Happy Wednesday, and Happy Holidays to you all.

Comments

Minus the Tequila–the drink of the devil–it looks absolutely amazing. I look forward to the recap…and more Basil.

Glad you’re back safe and sound!

So jealous of your super fab trip, but so stoked for you… you deserved every beautiful minute! So happy you’re home for power puppy snuggles and for my own selfish reasons of getting to interact with you more regularly. πŸ˜‰ Love you, lady! xo

Welcome back! I am so jealous right now (especially because it’s a cold, rainy day, and I’m stuck in my cube at work. Ohhhh to be in a beach hammock!)

Yay! Welcome back! I’ve missed you and you’ve missed all this really depressing drama from my end so it’s good you weren’t around for it.
    Looks like you had a glorious time and I’m down for trading lives with you. :)

I’m sorry I missed it – I did see one post, caught up on the rest and emailed you while I was on vacation… hope you got it? XO love Kris

welcome home, dear friend! I’m sure it feels amazing to be back with Basil pup, and to sleep in your own bed/cook in your own kitchen. Can’t wait to read more about your adventure! Billy and I have a special place in our heart for Mexico…and tequila. <3

Glad to see you guys got back safely!! I’d be so scared to leave Sushi alone while backpacking, we’re one of “those” dog owners hahaha.

Um and tequila always makes for a great vacation, just sayin’.

Basil went to stay with this awesome lady who boards dogs – she has a huge awesome property and Basil LOVED it (it was the place with the horse…) she sent us updates and photos too, which was SO nice!

tequila DOES make a great vacation. especially when you bring several bottles home. πŸ˜‰

oh, he has been wag wag wagging all the time! πŸ˜€ it is SO good to be home and see him.

I’ll have to see if I got a better photo of the whirlpool – it was HUGE. we came back to the room at midnight and sat in there, looking over the ocean. it was pretty awesome. I eventually got out, but Jason stayed in there for hours! πŸ˜€