wordless wednesday – icy morning edition

Just as the holidays appear everywhere the day after Halloween, winter weather has definitely arrived in Portland.

It was icy cold this morning.

Basil cut our walk short – even in his coat.

I can never do a wordless Wednesday without words

Keep warm!

Comments

I do love this time of year. I know it seems kind of sad and somber, but I fine the frosty surfaces to be so peaceful…I know, I’m weird. Now, stay warm! I have two coats on right now and I’m sitting inside (Tony’s hot natured and I’m cold natured)…I have a feeling this is going to be a cold winter!

beautiful. there’s a cold front blowing in AS I TYPE THIS. It’s supposed to dip into the 30s here tomorrow which is CRAZY since it was in the 80s yesterday or the day before… I think I’m ready to bundle up!

my camera is the Nikon D300 and this was the 50mm lens. exciting to be looking for a new camera – my biggest suggestion to you is to find a camera shop and go play with different models! πŸ˜€

OOOH Basil in the coat!! I can’t get over the frost, but it’s really pretty.

“can’t do wordless wed without words” – lol

Stay warm mama!

Basil loves his coat. πŸ˜‰ we are staying warm – big socks and sitting by the heater… getting a cord of firewood soon!

Those leaves are just gorgeous! It was 30 degrees when I got in my car this morning to get to work so I know winter is definitely on the way. I love everything about winter except for driving in the snow!