afternoon cheers!

Cheers!

A chia cheers to you this beautiful Tuesday afternoon – I’m taking a break to have an afternoon ‘cocktail’ and wanted to give a cheers to all of you!

I thank you all for reading every day, supporting and encouraging me – my pepper jacks are now award winning – taking the third place prize which I am happy with! I couldn’t have done it without all of you!

Hope you are all enjoying a great afternoon and evening!

My kombucha friends – have you tried the chia yet? I love these!

Cheers!

Comments

Congrats on taking third place! That’s amazing! I think you more than deserve first place, but I’m a little biased! πŸ˜‰ I dont’ have any grape chia kombucha to drink right now, but I’ll cheers you with my water bottle! Congrats again! :)

thank you SO much, Molly! I’m excited with third, really I am – to be among some pretty big blogs that have been around a while, little ol’ me? πŸ˜€ next year, first! πŸ˜‰

thank you, Laura! um.. yeah, it kinda is. if you don’t like chia in liquid, I’d probably skip it – I love it, but also appreciate that it is an acquired … texture. πŸ˜‰

Congrats on the 3rd place ! You should be SO proud!

I have not tried the kombucha chia seeds! Dying to!

p.s. I did see Basil in his costume before, I just thought he would of had it on yesterday too ; )

xoxo

Congratulations, that is awesome! Glad you’ve got a refreshing drink to celebrate :-)

I haven’t tried the chia drinks – someone told me theyre like bubble tea, texture-wise, and I’m not a fan of it, so I’m too scared to give them a try! I do love the kombucha, though.

This is such a cute cocktail indeed! I would so love to try these chia seeds. It looks like a similar “Tukmuria” seed that we sometimes use in an Indian milk shake.

Woah, a lot going on in that glass. Reminds me of those old school fruity drinks with full big bits in the them. Going to have to trust you here, but it looks tasty.

6. spabettiemom says

Congrat’s on third!!!WooWoo…You should be very proud of yourself Kris..You are always FIRST in my life…love ya…

Congrats on your award-winning pepper jacks! Woo hoo!

And i heart kombucha chia. Grape is my fave. Some people have said it’s slimy but I’m so glad I decided to try it because I love the stuff and think it’s fun to drink. :)

thank you – I was excited to even make it to the top ten!

yeah, the chia! it is definitely not for everyone (Jason tried it once, yuck!) but I love it too… and the grape – YUM!

have you had chia after it becomes gel? it’s not for everyone… I don’t mind the texture but some just can’t… πŸ˜€