Portland… from above

We went out for dinner last night – such an amazing dinner.

The whole evening was great fun, and enhanced by the rooftop views of beautiful Portland.

This city has some interesting building tops and architecture. I love vintage buildings.

Birds eye view of The Pioneer Courthouse

and Portland’s Living Room, Pioneer Courthouse Square.

I must be proofing and writing too many recipes lately – I wanted to spell that Quart house each time.

Portlanders – any guesses where we were last night?

Comments

thanks, Lindsay! yep – that sums it up – dinner somewhere fabulous! πŸ˜€ I’m posting tomorrow… Happy Wednesday!

I haven’t been to PCG in… forever! πŸ˜€ we were at a special event that took place at Departure – didn’t see their normal menu but it’s described as Asian Fusion. the views and rooftop patio are good for a visit!

I’ll be posting tomorrow about the event – with all the amazing food! :)

• says

I haven’t been to PCG in about a year. We went for our anniversary last year. Which was super nice because they gave us a quiet table and sprinkle red heart glitter on the table. :) We also go a free dessert!

I haven’t heard of this place. I want to go there now.

I was going to guess Portland City Grill too. I hope you spill because Pea D and I are looking for somewhere “nice” to eat on Friday. We’re seeing Seinfeld at the Schnitz!

lucky! we were originally going to be out of town on vacation right now, so I didn’t buy tickets. when we had to postpone, I tried to find some that weren’t $200 each. wow. I love Jerry, but I also love retirement accounts. you are going to have SO much fun – I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Birthday dinner post goes up tomorrow – unfortunately this was a one night event. We were at Departure, which I’m not even sure has vegan menu options? It was the End of Summer Vegan Dinner. Bliss.

I do too – it’s rare we get to see this kind of view, we only have a few restaurants in town that high. Portland is such a beautiful city, there really should be more! :)

thanks, Lisa! and if you ever come to Portland, be sure to let me know, so BASIL can meet you!! :) (well, and me too, of course!)

2. Carbzilla says

Chris has been dying to go there but we didn’t get the chance when we were traveling sans dog. Soon though, soon. (I think we might have hooked up a dog “baby”sitter)