chocolate chip cherry torte

I received an awesome and unexpected package the other day from Larabar! I’m going to consider it a birthday gift, thank you Larabar!

Several bars of their newest flavor came all wrapped up in a cute bag, and Jason and I were already enjoying one as I took these photos.

Chocolate Chip Cherry Torte! That perfect pairing of tart cherries and sweet chocolate, I love this new flavor! As with all Larabars, my favorite thing is their short ingredient list – this new bar only has six!

dates, Fair Trade Certified chocolate chips, almonds, unsweetened cherries, cashews, sea salt.

Thank you again, Larabar, for this unexpected surprise!

Do you have a favorite Larabar flavor?

Comments

I want to try this kind! I saw on another blog (can’t remember which one) this same little bag with larabars inside. I wish I was on their list of who to send these to.

My favorite flavors: PB Cookie and Apple Pie (I like that it tastes almost spicy!)

you might? maybe the chocolate will help… πŸ˜‰ I am not a big fan of the coconut ones, but I’ll eat them! πŸ˜€

thank you, Sarena! I’m sitting with Basil on my lap right now – under a blanket, watching Biggest Loser πŸ˜€ have a great night!

haha I love the expressions that come to me when I read your blog. Today, as soon as I read the label on the LARABAR package, one of my eyebrows lifted up and I gave a grunt/mm sound. Wow. Your photos are AMAZING. The color is unreal. The lighting… guh. Also… I want those darn bars!

ha – nice! I love that I inspire some Mmm. and thank you on the photos – I’m appreciating the last of the summer sunshine and natural light…

it was such a nice (and tasty!) surprise – pretty fun! I love the peanut butter – and the chocolate peanut butter…

Oh, yum!!! I love the Blueberry Muffin, Peanut Butter and Jelly and the Coconut Creme Pie. Chocolate Chip Brownie is pretty good, too. Can’t wait to try these. :) YUM!

Yes! They sent me some, too. I love the new flavor. Other favorites: apple pie, peanut butter and jelly, peanut butter cookie, and blueberry muffin. :)

5. Brandy says

Cashew Cookie is my fav! And the peanut butter and jelly tastes way too much like the real thing – it’s a little awesomely weird to me… So much so that I eat it with a nice big glass of almond milk.

I have never been a big pb & j fan (I know, whaaa?) so that’s a Lara I have not tried – I’ll just take your word πŸ˜‰ I LOVE cashew cookie!

• Brandy says

I’m actually not a huge fan of the real thing either – way too sticky. I like the flavor combination, I just can’t stand chewing on a combination of super glue and silly putty!!! So the Lara has the flavor combo without the glue. I still say give it a try…

it’s so funny you suggest I try anyway – as soon as I typed that I was thinking, hmm, I love peanut butter, the flavor of “jelly” in a larabar actually sounds good… OKAY! I will try it!

I’ve been on the prowl for this flavor! I adore larabars. I think I’ve had a few obsessive posts about them. Every time I find them for $1 I buy as many as I can afford…plus, Whole Foods often has coupons for them. MMM. That was really nice of them to send you bars.

I do too – in fact I looked today to see if they’re on sale. πŸ˜‰ I love Larabar – they sent these out as a total surprise – so cool! :)