peanut butter crunch smoothie

Peanut butter and Chocolate. Always a classic combination, even if the recipe isn’t so classic. or even a recipe, really.

I am still reeling over my amazing weekend, and will recap every detail soon. I’m still on a plant-based high with a goofy grin, and there are some people still in Portland for a few more days so I’m spending time with new friends!

I managed to develop quite the sweet tooth as a result of all the amazing food we enjoyed this weekend. In three days. I crave sweets now, wanting dessert after dinner. Breakfast and lunch too, if I’m being honest.

Today I have the honor of guest posting for my friend Eden – whose blog I love for many reasons – she makes me laugh, inspires me to think, and instigates many fun comment conversations. So when she asked me to guest post, I put my thinking laptop on to come up with something fun.

This satisfies that sweet tooth.

The breakfast one.

The theme is “not on my blog” – visit Eden to see what I have to say.

What is your favorite chocolate peanut butter combination?

Comments

I always LOVE smoothies with a CRUNCH! This looks good!

I am so happy you had a great weekend, and can’t wait to see recaps! I hope you got lots of free goodies too!

Have a great day and enjoy the time with new friends!

xoxo <3

Mmmmm! I want that—I can almost taste it :)
    My fave pb/choc combo is prob frozen pb cups when I make them with dark chocolate….yum!

My favorite is a smoothie with frozen banana, raw cacao powder, blackstrap molasses, peanut butter, a couple drops of vanilla extract, and nut milk to thin it out as needed.

haaa – I’m so happy you tried some awesome carts while you were here! glad to hear you are home safe, how is that kitty?? is it an Irene or an Ernie?? πŸ˜€ XXO my friend, miss you!!

I don’t have TOO many texture issues, but I understand them! πŸ˜€ if it’s something you HAVE to eat with a spoon, add the crunch!

yummmmm. Going to have to check out that recipe! I have a big sweet tooth, and it’s definitely more active when I continue the cycle. If I forgo sweets after meals for a day or two, the cycle breaks…temporarily. As far as chocolate and PB together? I wouldn’t want to live without that combo. :) Can’t wait to hear more about your weekend! xoxo

thank you, Lindsay! it was fun to write! I love Eden, and this series is just genius – I’ve been loving it too!

What is your favorite chocolate peanut butter combination? = i have an entire recipe compilation post!!

Can’t pick just one :) but some of my nobake bars, nutterbutter bars, nutella bars, etc…those are winners with choc + PB

And I love puffins, or really any peanut buttery cereal, too!

yep, you have many tasty looking creations on the chocolate peanut butter combination! :) peanut butter cereal is just GENIUS!

hi Kristy Lynn!! glad you followed, glad you liked the post! thanks for coming by and saying hello – I’ve just been to your blog, poked around at several posts (great photography and I want to go on that pic nic!!) I’ll be following you now! have a great Wednesday!

love all the layers and the crunch texture mixed in there! i love adding in different textures in creamy things…. maybe I am weird but somethings you just in a little bit of crunch haha

I know and agree – I like a crunch and this is more of an Eat With A Spoon thing, so… bring on the crunch!

anything chocolate and peanut butter is perfect in MY book!! I just read your guest post and it was GREAT, wow lots of comments on it too! (-I’m not learning the exclamation point, however!!!) πŸ˜‰ very good article, all important points. thanks for sharing (-and yes, WHO is #1?)

ah, Barbara I wish I could have made this for you!! I know that feeling, being too tired but hungry! this would fill that void plus take care of dessert!

indeed it is! the cereal is vegan and gluten free (Panda Puffs), the protein powder I use is SunWarrior chocolate, which is vegan and raw, and there are many chocolate chips that are naturally dairy free (dark chocolate) and easily made vegan. carob chips also work in place of chocolate.

I had to laugh because what drew me to this photo is I thought the cereal was chickpeas! When I cliked in for a closer look I realized it was cereal. YUM.

ha! well, Dawn, with all the recipes I’ve made with chickpeas, it probably wouldn’t be a surprise to see a smoothie. πŸ˜‰ (probably wouldn’t be GOOD, either!)

I love adding a crunch to my smoothies! This morning I added raw coconut chips to my chocolate protein smoothie…soooo good.

But now I’m out of them (sniff!)…

11. Colleen Y says

this sounds good – its that time of afternoon I;m craving chocolate, did a google search and found this, bring me one? LOL!