Hawaii Dreaming

Until I can get to the islands again, Jason brings the islands home to me.

Cheers!

Comments

YES – isn’t that genius? :) porter is one of my favorite beers (I don’t like many) and this was GOOD. I hope you can find it Emily!

when we lived in Kona we would always go to the Kona brew fest. It was a foodie heaven and beer from all over! super fun! like coconut porter and tons of fancy chocolate guinness, stouts, etc.

I know you guys (at least James!) love the Guinness! 😀 Porters and Stouts are really the only beers I like, aside from a lambic or a gose. This coconut porter is SO good, I’ve never heard of anything like it before! I really need to get Jason to Hawaii… he has never been!

I want ot go back to Hawaii!!! I actually dont drink beer, but im sure its amazing, anything from Hawii is amazing in my book!!! Ummmmm can you tell him to make hershey kiss chocolate macadamia’s appear form Hawaii?!! I really LOVE those!!!

haa – I think I saw those from you – I am SO not a fan of macadamias – when I was a kid over in Hawaii I ATE TOO MANY – just don’t like them anymore! the ONLY aspect of the islands I don’t care for… 😉

heee! I know… not really a big beer drinker here, either (we brew it, which is fun, then Jason drinks it!). I wish I could be in Hawaii again soon… and girl? Brazil isn’t chopped liver. 😉 (that sounds really bizarre!) and Machu Picchu isn’t either! 😉 XXO

• says

I was stretching my quads at the gym today, and as my thousand-yard-stare focused… I realised I was looking at palm trees. It’s hard to get used to the fact that I’m at the Tropic of Capricorn right now… but yeah: FAB. And MP: I can’t even believe it. But I still want to go to Hawaii… don’t judge me! I’ve *always* wanted to, and my South American interests are recent!! :)

porter is a rich, dark beer, not very hoppy (bitter) which is why I like it… I’m not really even a big beer drinker, but this one? yes indeed!

look for it when you can… and in the meantime? you’ve got something much better than beer going on!! 😀

Oh my goodness, their coconut porter is delicious, their coffee porter is even better, two of my favorite beers of all time. Thanks so much for the mention, it brings back such fond memories.

oh – I need to try the coffee one too! thanks for telling me John, I will be on the lookout now!