spabettie salt scrub for a cause

This coming Monday, July 25th, the blog world is having a very important event. Our friend and fellow blogger, Susan, was recently diagnosed with Hodgkins lymphoma, and Janetha is coordinating an auction and bake sale that takes place Monday from 8:am to 11:pm (EST).

This is what I love most about this community that I am so grateful and excited to be a part of – there are so many bloggers and companies coming together for Susan, and there are almost 200ย items up for bid. Janetha is hosting The Great Fundraising Act and it’s going to be big!

I am donating a largeย (38oz / 1.12L)ย jar of my spabettie salt scrub (passion fruit):

In addition to the scrub, these products are included as well:

bliss lemon + sage body butter 2.5 oz tube

smashbox eye shadow in smashing deadline

the Balm plump your pucker lip gloss in Water My Melon & Ruby My Grapefruit shades

benefit face color and lipstick – i lotused you looking (face), picked up in paradise (lip)

The spabettie package will also include an assortment of deluxe skincare, spa and beauty samples. lots of fun stuff!

For more information about the auction, see Janetha’s post here. I’ll have a reminder and link when the auction goes live – there will be so many great things to bid on!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

thank you, Jessica – SO glad you like it!! (this new batch is similar!). Mmm, peanut butter balls – THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating!

everyone who I have made this scrub for gives it positive reviews, so I hope it does well in the auction! ๐Ÿ˜€ I LOVE this community!

What a fun package for a GREAT cause! How wonderful that so many are participating and support one another. I’m more than willing to post a banner or something on my blog to help spread the word. :)

The blog community (the food and health blogs, in particular) are incredible. I feel like I have some incredible friends out there- this just sums up the dedication and love that all of us share. :) This will be big…

I know – it will be HUGE! getting teary reading your comment and just thinking about it all – SO powerful !!

Gah! I am so out of the loop! Going to check out the fundraiser link right now! thanks so much, Spaghetti! <–hehe… I meant to typo that. ๐Ÿ˜‰

yes, if you are wanting to do something and hurry (by tonight) you still can! :) it goes live Monday! have a great day, love, SPAGHETTI !

Susan is among the first bloggers I met when starting my own – she is a very cool girl and has handled all of this with such grace and eloquence. She is strong and can get through this, and has the support of so many! Truly awesome. :)

Is she involved with Team in Training? They are the fundraising arm of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. They raise money for blood cancers every year.