springtime blooms

One thing people ask for more of on spabettie? More photos of my gardens! I love taking these photos, so I’m happy many of you are liking them. I seem to post these mainly on Sundays, so here we are again with another

Sunday Walk In My Garden.

Doesn’t that look like a long spindly-legged spider at the base?

I love these…

This puffy grass (moss?) reminds me of Hawaii Grandpa’s back yard… Β know what it’s called? Dad? Mom? Anyone?

So Vibrant…

These smell so good

These will be blueberries soon:

I can’t wait – we look forward to the blueberries every year!

Chives…

Sunny yellows

and more pink!

Faces in the Flowers? πŸ˜€

Purple Pretties.

These just make me smile.

I love Purple and Yellow together.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Comments

hee- thanks! the blue polish is fun – I am boring on my fingernails – usually clear – so I sometimes do FUN colors on toes!

thank you, Linds! purple and yellow just GO together (and I think they are our friend Dorry’s TWO FAVORITE colors, right??) :) they remind me of art school and the opposites on the color wheel…

Stephanie, it’s FUNNY you ask this!! this time when I was out taking these photos (and looking at them as I was taking them…) I realized I always do closeups rather than larger views of the yards… I took a couple then didn’t include them!! πŸ˜€ I felt like there were too many photos already?? my NEXT garden post I’ll include better views of the actual garden… we have things all over our yard – front and side, and back… so all over! next yard post is for YOU! πŸ˜‰

WOW! You have so many flowers out already! We don’t have many, I think because everything is running behind this year. It looks like you have a lovely garden.

I’m feeling behind right now – I really want to plant my vegetable garden… hopefully soon!

hello Lindsay!! thank you for saying so! we just returned from a couple weeks vacation, and some of these bloomed while we were gone – a nice vibrant welcome home! (and I’m glad it rained while we were gone!) :)

thank you, friend! that is definitely one of my favorite things too, the bright colors, growing vegetables, the fresh SMELL in the air…

yesss! faces in the flowers. always! thanks, friend. that made me smile. beautiful photos! I can smell the fragrance from here. :)

we have those in a few places around our yard… they used to make me think of Alice, NOW they make me think of YOU! <3

thank you!! I know – I have an incredibly unnatural fear of spiders, so I cannot even believe I posted that one! I think the flowers were so pretty, I didn’t really notice the base looked like a spider :)

DANG! Like – DANG! So pretty – geesh…. I have lambs ear and chives too! But yours look really pretty…. Hmmm….. time to practice with the camera – once again – you inspire me!

I love the lamb’s ear – so soft, even to look at! the chives are funny – they are here pretty much year round – YUM! and THANK YOU, Kris!! so nice to hear :)

thank you, Courtney!! I love taking these photos, so I’m happy to share with those who appreciate them! πŸ˜€ we had a nice weekend, I hope you did too!!

I love that mossy stuff! We don’t have it here, but I remember seeing it when I went to Maine as a kid. I cannot believe how many colors you have already! We’re just starting to see a bit of green. Sheesh!

I love it too – so puffy and soft! :) we only have small strips of it lining the regular grass… I wish we had a yard full, like my grandpa in Hawaii did! :)

thanks, Kaitlyn! :) I am looking forward to the produce garden – hope to plant soon – I love to watch veggies grow!

Gorgeous! Such beautiful colors (love the 3rd one)! And love the blue toes! I have a color very similar by Creative. It’s one of my faves. I need to make mine blue – right now, they’re a lovely dark yet springy frosty purple.

I love the third one too – those bloomed while we were on vacation (good thing it rained a lot while we were gone!). I generally keep my fingernails clear or very light pink, so it’s fun to play with crazy colors for pedicures :)