morning garden walk

Three things:

I want Pippa’s dress.

I want the name Pippa!

I want to drive a wine-powered Aston Martin.

After our all-nighter, Basil and I took a (pre-nap!) walk around the gardens today.

Cool and dewy…

the sun did peek out while we were out there.

new trees.

soft leaves.

when you live by the golf club…

ivy by the river.

better view of the river:

Basil Dachshund…

Happy Friday!

I love the name Pippa too! I wish I had a better name. I like fun names! I love my son Max’s name. It fits him too. It just says something about you when it sounds like something fun or extreme! The walk looks amazing! Enjoy the rest of your day.

I like the name Max too – and Rex, actually. I’d probably never want to name a person Rex, because it probably conjures up images of a dog, but I would LOVE if I met someone named Rex. πŸ˜€ and thank you – I hope your day is good and your whole weekend too!

Aww, lovely! πŸ˜€ The new trees are so kind and lovely … Isn’t it amazing that they’ll grow into big, beautiful trees one day? And how awesome is it that you have a river in your garden?

*wag wag* to Basil! He’s adorable as always.

the river goes through our yard… it is nice, I love the sound. it has SCARED me twice in the three years we’ve lived here, flooding and coming up into the yard (which takes A LOT), one time just a couple feet from the house. EEP! Basil sends big love to his friend Kath!! XXO *wag wag*

yes… exactly why I love it… I love that sound, very soothing! and it doesn’t get TOO incredibly HOT here, but we usually have several days in the 90’s and a few in the 100+, and being by the river is MUCH cooler! :)

thank you!! (and Basil says thank you!) yeah, there will probably be babies named Pippa now… πŸ˜‰

yes that second dress was beautiful as well… she’s stunning and would make a burlap sack look good… πŸ˜‰

I want that dress… I would choose HER dress as a wedding dress over Kate’s! (Kate’s was stunningly gorgeous too – but I LOVE Pippas!) :) hmm… maybe some day.. πŸ˜‰

I feel really spoiled for the yard we have – we have lived here three years and the day we found it we could not believe it was actually available, 2 acres and next to a gold course, small house but enough for us, and 10 minutes to downtown Portland. we snatched it up! now that we are looking to buy a house, I have found the ONE negative of this place, we won’t find much like it! πŸ˜€