What I Ate Wednesday

I’m back again for another installment of What I Ate Wednesday!

Breakfast started with a chocolate banana smoothie, made with hazelnut milk and Amazing Grass. Hit the spot! I had an apple with my smoothie…

Second breakfast / early lunch / brunch? I made a tofu spinach scramble, side of ketchup!

These are always so good, but I should have eggs because I wanted eggs later. Snack was myΒ edamame egg salad intoΒ seaweed rolls.

I love my seaweed “papers”. I wrap and eat, so the seaweed stays crunchy. Edamame egg salad, how I’ve missed you!

I also had a snack of mashed red pepper sweet potatoes.

…and then had to make more potatoes for the recipe they were meant for. Oops!

We had sandwiches for dinner – mine was avocado, cheese, tomato, cucumber and sprouts. Then Jason and I split the last earth for dessert:

Those earths will be missed too… tell me – what chocolate peanut butter cup should I make next? πŸ˜€

What are you eating today?

Mmm, brunch! you know, most of the time I suppose I actually DO eat brunch, after my workout is my “second breakfast” where I actually eat! (first breakfast is a smoothie pre workout) πŸ˜€ brunch every day – wee!

hee! I wondered if someone would say a Basil pb cup! πŸ˜€ maybe for his birthday… I could use something instead of chocolate so HE could have one. he loves peanut butter! :) happy Wednesday!

ha – thanks! they were chocolate peanut butter cup “earths” I made for Earth Day last week –> earths :) the red pepper sweet potatoes are GOOD – hope you try them! Have a great week!

Your food and your photos look amazing! As usual, I’d like to come over for a day and have you cook for me. I’ve eaten too many rushed meals on the go and larabars lately. πŸ˜‰

That’s nice that y’all shared the Earth. I might have eaten the last one without telling Billy. Shhhhh.

that would be FUN! :) the earths were tasty, but actually BIG for me to eat the whole thing… I really am not used to eating sweets, believe it or not! πŸ˜€

I’m very intrigued by the “earth.” Is that a homemade peanut butter cup I am seeing? or just decorated?
    I’m similarly intrigued by the red pepper potato mash. Looks tasty!

hello Meri!! it IS a homemade pb cup, I made them last week for Earth Day! they are here –> EARTHS :) the red pepper potato is SO good… I made it to include in a bigger recipe, but ended up eating some as is, and loved it! :)

Ah ha! THAT’S what my grocery list was missing! Edamame! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I took a bag over to my parents house a couple of weeks ago for a salad beast “demonstration” πŸ˜‰ and totally forgot to bring it home. Funny thing is, it’ll probably still be there on Christmas!

Mmm, why did I just get a vision of a PB cup stuffed with pretzels? Ohh, or howabout an SSB cup stuffed with pretzels? Orrrr…slow down, Heather! πŸ˜‰

aw – I bet if I took edamame to my parents it would be safe, too – more for me!! πŸ˜€

atta girl, now you’re on to something with the pretzels! um, SSB? is that sunflower seed? I haven’t tried that yet – good?

• Heather @ kissmybroccoli says

Yeah, SSB= sunflower seed butter= total life changer! When I first tried it, I thought it was good, but after a few more tries and eating it on different foods, I’m totally addicted! It has that unique sunflower see taste with the perfect amount of sweetness!

4. Heather @ kissmybroccoli says

Oh, oh! I just got a free sample pack at the Greenday event last weekend! Email me your adress and I’ll send it to you! :)