What I Ate Wednesday

Yesterday wasn’t the best day, and I spent it unfocused andΒ BLAH… I’m only realizing now that it resulted in random eats.

I began with a daily smoothie – chocolate protein, hazelnut milk, peanut butter flour (yep, I’m hoarding it), banana, maca and ice cubes. YUM. Stuck with me all morning, and I had an invigorating run! Knowing my reasoning, I will drink smoothies exactly like this one every day forever! πŸ˜€

Lunch was a protein rich salad with quinoa.

I’m making a new raw bar, and I snacked on plenty during creation:

I also ate another banana in the afternoon. It was huge, and I took a reference photo:

Did you detect the skeptical look?

Along with the giganti – nana, I topped a muffin with almond butter (more recipe development), and an Adora calcium disk.

Jason called when I was trying to figure out what to make for dinner… he knew I was down, and offered to bring home whatever I wanted. The crust was gluten free.

What are you eating today? Have a great one!

Comments

Your blog always gives me the munchies!!! I love food so much it hurts :) I love food so much, I store snacks in my cleavage. What? Oh, that’s right…what cleavage? LOL! I adore your blog. I just caught up on all your tasty creations. Me likey!!

oh, and I just adore YOU !! seriously, I needed that laugh today <3 you're awesome. someday I’ll pull my RV up next to your RV, and we will eat!! πŸ˜€

oh, just life and stuff, you know! no leprosy, and now I can smile at the newfound perspective! AND leftover pizza! <3

I’m going to bust your lunch: it was LETTUCE. And QUINOA. NAKED.

Right about now, I want to come over and make you tomorrow’s lunch, lest that crime of component-eating happen again… :) I actually ate like that a lot when I was finishing school—I had the components of things that I meant to cook into wonderful meals, but without the time, I’d just eat the ingredients. It was a step up from when I made meals out of wasa crackers and condiments, mind you… :)

see !?!? I said it was random. I think I ate this without really thinking about it, you know? I was going to add ketchup because I love it, since my standard egg topping sounded like too much work yesterday. OOOH ! a few years ago I totally went through a wasa + tofu pate phase – pretty much all I ate, with a few veggies mixed in. πŸ˜€

I say your eats look yummy! I have days like that where my eats are totally random πŸ˜‰ But I kinda enjoy those days sometimes haha I have not had breakfast yet still enjoying my warm lemon water so at the moment that is what I am enjoying πŸ˜‰

mmm, I need to start my morning lemon water again! I recently switched to a huge jar of ice cold water in the mornings, the ONE tip I heard and used from The Four Hour Body! πŸ˜€

thank you, Stephanie! things may not necessarily be BETTER, but I have a fresh perspective and today IS happier!

I cannot stop playing with that amazingness either!! thanks for sharing πŸ˜€

Hope you were able to turn your frown upside down today! My work has been so crazy and stressful, its a miracle I haven’t eaten several pizzas by myself! Hugs!

haaa haaa – EXACTLY ! he gets that look and I bust out Vince Vaughn’s Old School line — ‘See that? Always smiling? Hi, honey. Judging, watching, “Look at the baby.” ‘ πŸ˜€

Your raw bar creation looks great! I think making bars at home is the greatest thing that I’ve done in my kitchen the past few months. I love to experiment with different ingredients!

awww… not scared. hopeful that he’ll get a bite of banana… πŸ˜‰ it was Barney Butter – my favorite…

Reference shot…love it! Basil fits so perfectly in the arch of that nanner!

Oh, I hate blah days…at least you had actual defined meals. I usually end up grazing on bits of this and that all day long…then at the end of the day, I feel worse! Bleh!