a walk in the garden

While the temps are still low, the flowers in my yard know spring is coming! This morning, Basil and I finished our walk by going through our garden areas and yard.

Join us, won’t you?

enjoy this day fully – hug loved ones and express gratitude

oh, good! I just have had a few things show me lately that I need to HUG my loved ones close… let them know they are important :)

oh, girl… sorry! I can’t believe how some areas are in the 90’s and others have SNOW! crazy weird!! I hope its sunshine and warmth soon!

same thing here, girl!! yesterday it was a prefect 68… this morning? cold enough to snow at 1500 feet!! crazy! I can’t wait until it’s sufficiently warm enough to plant my garden…

I walked at lunch today . . . in 37 degree weather, and not a hint of spring is near! :(

Also, I was pissed because asparagus was $3.99 a pound and I wanted to make your soup – I’ll have to wait until the price goes down – its still on my list of things to make πŸ˜€

oh, Biz! I hope you get to make it soon! asparagus will be more reasonable soon, and probably more flavorful too!! I hope you guys are enjoying a nice weekend!

thank you so much – I love this time of year when things start to bloom… I almost forget what is out there !!

Such beautiful shots, Kristina. I love the daffodil photo, too, because I have a thing for water, but all of these make me smile. We’ve got flowering fruit trees, but it’s still too cold. :-( Soon we’ll be complaining that it’s too warm though. LOL