black eyed peas!

Our New Years Day dinner included the traditionalย Black Eyed Peas! ๐Ÿ˜€

We ordered takeout from one of our favorites, Salvador Molly’s.ย If you’ve been reading for a while , you know we love it!

We started with the cheese fritters. Always so good.

Jason had the Louisiana King Jambalaya, with a heat level of 11. (Why not just make 10 louder?)

It was HOT.

He loved it.

I had the Bayou Crunch Catfish, with rice + black eyed peas, roasted sweet potato and garlic spinach. So good.

We love Molly’s – not only is everything fabulous, they have many gluten free menu options, like everything we had for dinner! Gotta love that.

Hope you’re having a great Sunday – we’re having lunch with my Dad, then getting ready to get back to normal schedules!

What’s your Sunday looking like? Is it back to regular life tomorrow?

Salvador Molly's on Urbanspoon

I think my Sunday is going to involve one more day of lounging in sweatpants on the couch…Monday is coming too quickly.

The food looks great! Is it strange that I’ve never had catfish or black eyed peas? Maybe I need to put that on my 2011 bucket list.

All of that grub looks terrific!

I am just trying to get some motivation today to do something. It’s rainy and icky out but have plans to go to brunch with a friend and just relax after that.

What a yummy meal! Billy and I didn’t leave the couch yesterday for more than a few minutes. It was a glorious lazy day with snacks and old movies…and some football. I’m off to meet my niece and my sister at the park. It’s chilly out there but plenty of sunshine. I could use the Vitamin D. Hope y’all are having a relaxing day. xo

Your food looks fab! Yum—I could go for some of all of that right now (well maybe not the heat level of 11—that would just make me cry).

I just began reading your blog, and I’m really looking forward to reading more.

Happy New Year!

• says

yep – I cannot do the high heat levels, but Jason loves them. their food is ALWAYS fabulous.

Thank you so much for reading, and even more for stopping to say hello! ๐Ÿ˜€

• says

we LOVE this place… I don’t post about it every time we eat there, because I’d probably have to think about changing the name to spaMOLLIE. ๐Ÿ˜‰

My Sunday has involved not watching one, not two, but THREE movies and massive amounts of TV. Totally indulgent I know, but it’s been great! Hope your day was a good one!

Yummm!!! What a great take out place you have there! This looks like some really good eats you have there!!

Sunday’s are always a day Ryan and I spend together, however today I have been meeting with my sister for the bakery stuff. We did a lot of bakery hopping today to check out the other products! how fun!

Have a great night doll!

I’m back to the real world tomorrow and I’m going kickin’ and screamin’! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Looks delish. I need to get my hands on some black eyed peas!