Mario Batali’s B & B Ristorante

B & B Ristorante =

the incomparable Mario Batali and Joe Bastianich.

The first thing I did after our hotel dates and airline as booked? Made reservations at B & B Ristorante… and one other place you’ll hear about soon. πŸ˜‰

I have been wanting to eat here for some time – and it was all I expected and more – exquisitely masterful Italian from two celebrated Italians.

We arrived early and had a cocktail in the bar.

My classic Goose and Soda, Lime.

Amuse Bouche.

Marinara Chickpea Bruschetta.

Fresh warm bread with olive oil and balsamic.

Prosciutto di Parma “Galloni 30 Mesi” with Black Pepper “Fett’unta”.

This was fabulous. Amazing flavors – sweet and salty and perfect.

Grilled Figs with Little Gems, Spicy Almonds and Fiore Sardo.

More inventive salty sweetness.

Beef Cheek Ravioli with Black Truffles and Crushed Duck Liver.

I am still thinking about this dish (Jason was nice enough to share).

Delicious Black Truffle Close Up:

Goat Cheese Tortelloni with Dried Orange and Wild Fennel Pollen.

You know goat cheese is my favorite – are you surprised I chose this? I want to recreate these exact flavors.

“Brasato al Barolo” with Horseradish “Gremolata”.

Mouthwatering and fork-tender. Amazing flavor. Made with my favorite wine.

Columbia River Salmon with Grilled Leeks and Black Olive Oil.

I loved this. It was from home.

Dark Chocolate Torta.

Sublime. Seriously decadent.

Jason also had a 15 year Laphroaig.

Our entire experience was perfect – the food incredibly beautiful – the atmosphere perfect, I was transported from Vegas for a while.

Joseph was our extremely friendly, supremely knowledgeable server who really helped in making our night fantastic.

Of course, this man helped, too:

B & B Ristorante (Venetian) on Urbanspoon

What a feast, delicious food and enjoyed the description for each one.

When I was scrolling down and enjoying your pictures, I kept saying oh that dish looks good and then kept saying it for the rest of the post. ALL the dishes look good, especially the upside down salmon, lol

• says

oh, GAAH, girl… that was my most favorite EVER !! I seriously cannot even describe how AWESOME AMAZING it tasted. FABULOUS.

really – most likely the BEST part of all of our dinners out in Vegas this time… and I have One More Amazing Restaurant I have not even posted yet!!

beef cheek rav = <3

oh thats my kind of dinner! Lots of small eloquent plates full of flavor. Good company and good conversation! What a perfect night.
    Youre gonna love honey milk! Its so good and easy on the stomach.

• says

sadly, we did not… I doubt he was there?? πŸ˜€

well, if you are talking about a Top Chef that started out in laundry in Napa Valley… well then YES !! πŸ˜‰

3. Belinda says

Hi Christina,
    my husband was going to Las Vegas and I hounded him to go try B&B after I read your posts on it from last year. This is his first trip solo in a long time and I wanted it to be extra special. He went a couple nights ago and reported to me that it was the most amazing meal he’s had in his life! Thank you so much for sharing your experience in this blog, you’ve been spot-on about recommending really awesome places to dine (we went to Ten-01 a couple of months ago and had a great time there too)

thanks again! I owe you one!

hi Belinda!! I am SO glad our experience helped you! That is one of the top meals I’ve ever eaten also… so fabulous! I’m glad you got to visit Ten-01… because sadly they are closed now :( Jason and I miss it, we went there a lot. thanks for letting me know, have a great one!!

this is my favorite restaurant, even over the bouchon and others. we have been there a few times now and everything is exemplary – the service – the foods – the ambiance.