HALLOWEENIE !

Someone is ready for Halloween.

Basil’s favorite holiday is the same as mine… and this year he wanted to be… Β A Sub Pup.

I know it appears as if he is not all that happy in the above photo. Trust me, he loves it. After he stopped turning and trying to bite the periscope, sprinting around the house and yard… Β He Loves It.

DO your pets dress up for Halloween? Β :)

Comments

This is so cute, I almost fainted. I WISH my cat would tolerate costumes of any kind. I’d dress him up everyday if so.
    Basil is going to totally score when he goes kibble trick or treating!

YES I first picked doc for Sheldog (Sheldoc?), but now I want him to be twinz with Basil. :) get the sub!! :)

I couldn’t find the doctor costume, but OH MY STARS there are SO MANY FUN ones… have you been yet? They have a gladiator with the chariot thing wrapping around the dog body, they have a cowboy riding the dog body, I saw the grapes (they were out of size small) SO MANY.

Super fun. I may have to get another.

cute!

yes i usually embarrass…i mean dress up sienna. i have a whole theme picked out for this year with my new girl pup and sienna. i want to win barkaween! lol.

O your dog is so cute! I don’t have a dog myself, but we always dress up my mom’s dogs. Susie hates her disney princess outfits, but the kids that trick or treat love it. And Buster loves his football outfit.

OMG, Basil’s too too cute! Our collies would never tolerate dressing up, although I did stick the costume headbands on them from time to time, like the ones for witches, lions, etc. … for all of 2 seconds, until they shook them off. πŸ˜‰

Shirley

Oh yes. Chauncey was a lobster last year and I volunteer every Halloween at the Howl N Boo. Plus, one of my magazines deals with party stores and obviously Halloween is a huge part of that industry. I get pet costume images sent to me all the time, everything from puppy submarines to sexy schoolgirls (school dogs?)

I don’t care what time of the year it is, a dog dressed like food will always make me smile!

school dogs – ha! πŸ˜‰ Jason wanted the lobster costume for Basil last year – we couldn’t find it… perhaps I’ll find one this year! I love seeing dogs dressed in ANYTHING, actually! :) I’m still on the fence as to whether I’d dress Basil in one of those hot dog costumes…