frosty cakes and awesome recognition

in Dessert, Gluten Free, snacks, summertime, Vegan

There are some awesome people in this world, and in my very short time (three months and ten days!) I have “met” so many awesome inspiring ladies. A few of you recently have given me awards lately, and it really means a lot to be recognized. Those awesome inspiring ladies in those links above are just a mere few of SO many blogs I read, love, and am inspired by each day. There are some that make me laugh, and some that make me think. Each comment I receive on my little ol’ blog makes my heart sing, and I am energized by what the future holds, the exciting times ahead, and building of relationships. Sometimes I write with one of you in mind, sometimes many. I think of you in “real” life, when I’m not even blogging! :) Thank you ALL for the fabulousness I get to be a part of each day.

It has been warm and wonderful here. As a cool treat, I made Angela’s Frosty No Bake Cakes.

bananas, coconut butter… all kinds of goodness.

These are delicious! I made them in my silicone muffin cups and they pop right out of those!

(After some tasting; quality control, of course!)

Only a couple more days for my TEMPTING giveaway – go visit and get some entries in! :)
See you back here tomorrow, for what is probably The Best Thing I Have Ever Made, and Ever Eaten!

1 Jill@MySoCalledHealthLife July 22, 2010 at 5:28 pm

You are just the sweetest thing ever.

I love when you comment on my blog because you are so witty :-) Well except for the comment about Jason’s identity theft which was HORRIBLE and not funny and I feel terrible that happened!!

Besides that you are just lovely :-)

2 Jackie (Peaces of Earth) July 22, 2010 at 5:34 pm

So sweet :)

Those little cakes are so cute!! And they involve almond butter and cacao. Heaven in a silicone liner.

3 saltytooth July 22, 2010 at 6:26 pm

You are the best! I love being bloggie friends!

4 Stina July 23, 2010 at 5:56 am

I had to laugh when I noticed the bite missing from the one cake in your last picture because that is totally something I would do!

5 Erin @ A Girl and Her Mutt July 23, 2010 at 6:08 am

You give love, you get love! You are loved! Your blog is great and I’m so glad that I’ve found it. :)

6 kaztronomic July 23, 2010 at 10:14 am

Sorry for being late to the party! -strides in fashionably late only to realize there’s toilet paper attached to my shoe-

Thanks so much for the shout-out! YOU are probably one of my favorite bloggers EVER, just so you know. <3 I really do hope to make it up to Portland before too long and then we can finally meet and hang out. :D

7 Heather (Where's the Beach) July 27, 2010 at 8:31 am

Oh wow – these look so good. I think I need those molds too ;-)

8 spabettie July 27, 2010 at 8:33 am

…these molds are AWESOME ! I use them for everything… and they may be in my shop in two weeks… ;)

9 Alycia @ Fit n Fresh July 28, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Aww thanks so much for the shout out babe! :)

I heart you as well!